Thursday, April 12, 2012

Paris

PARIS (April 12, 2012)

Hello my name is Paris. I am a four year old Arabian. Yesterday, the farrier tried to put shoes on my feet. He has done it before and also trimmed me tons of times but yesterday I DID NOT want him touching my feet. I have a sore leg (because that big Meany Summer kicked me while we were lunging on Tuesday and cut my leg) and I was having nothing to do with being shod. Now the farrier has gone and told Lynn that she has to do a ton of ground work with me. This does not make sense…I have been an ANGEL every time till yesterday. I know she agrees with me but she’ll put me through the training anyway….just to be sure and because she was planning on doing it anyway. Considering the bad luck I've been having lately, she'll probably work really hard at getting me used to water too because she knows I hate water and I know she's been meaning to trying to convince me otherwise (hee hee good luck with that Lynn) Sigh sigh sigh….gotta go eat more grass Bye! PS. Happy Birthday Aziim!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors for the Autumn Run 2012

Tidal Treasures Stables, along with Lucy and Elwood, are grateful for the generous sponsorship from the following and we encourage ACTRA riders and family to support them:

Say it with Stitches www.sayitwithstitches.ca

The Distance Depot www.thedistancedepot.com

Taylored Tack www.tayloredtack.com

Barn Braids http://custombarnbraids.webs.com/

Fredie's Fantastic Fish House http://www.frediesfantasticfish.com/

Fiske’s Animal Care Products www.fiskes.ca

Falmouth Farm Market donated a 50lb bag of carrots

Bits and Bridles Tack shop donated a 40lb bag of HF/HFiber

Pam Thornton made a financial contribution

Sherry Brooks donated Distance Depot items