Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weigh In

I'm tired and ready for bed...but this is too cute not to share.  I went on facebook before retiring for the night and here is a summary of a couple of the discussions I followed.  It involves Carrilee (mother of Marie, owner of Willow and maybe 90 pounds soaking ringing wet) and Marie (daughter of Carrillee, 10 years old, owner of Mister and maybe 35 pounds)
Carrillee posts in general:   I want to ride Mister but Marie won't let me, she says I weigh too much.
Carrilee to Lianne - Please bring your weigh scales with you tomorrow.  I need to borrow them.
Further down the page....Marie to Kathleen (Kathleen is 14 years old and also boards at the barn)
Marie:  Kathleen, how much do you weigh?
Kathleen  Why?
Marie: Because I am trying to figure out if my mom weighs too much to ride Mister.

Apparently Kathleen has ridden Mister recently and Marie thought it was OK...so as long as her mom (Carrilee) doesn't weigh more than Kathleen, she is considering extending riding privledges on Mister to her mother!!!  Life is never boring in the Eddy household!

1 comment:

  1. I have been granted permission to ride Mister! "at the walk only, Mama" Marie says!!

    ReplyDelete

Sponsors for the Autumn Run 2012

Tidal Treasures Stables, along with Lucy and Elwood, are grateful for the generous sponsorship from the following and we encourage ACTRA riders and family to support them:

Say it with Stitches www.sayitwithstitches.ca

The Distance Depot www.thedistancedepot.com

Taylored Tack www.tayloredtack.com

Barn Braids http://custombarnbraids.webs.com/

Fredie's Fantastic Fish House http://www.frediesfantasticfish.com/

Fiske’s Animal Care Products www.fiskes.ca

Falmouth Farm Market donated a 50lb bag of carrots

Bits and Bridles Tack shop donated a 40lb bag of HF/HFiber

Pam Thornton made a financial contribution

Sherry Brooks donated Distance Depot items