Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Saddle Back in the Game!

Giswolds had fun at Tidal Treasures satellite farm, captions thanks to Marie's Dad, Ernest.
Willow and Mister were very kind, even stepping slower and more carefully than they normally do. I hadn't seen them do that before and I was proud of them!
Mister wore my saddle that I was last in when I was 15. I didn't want to part with it so I've carted it around for these past 31 years, even though I had no horse/pony for it. We attached some English stirrups for Markus. I'm so glad I kept that saddle, it was lovely to see it in use again.

I can do it on my own. (Carrilee put that pad on, yucky placement is her fault!)

Fun for all ages. Erik on Willow, led by Lianne. Markus on Mister led by Marie then Carrilee.

Busy at the Eddy Equine Centre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors for the Autumn Run 2012

Tidal Treasures Stables, along with Lucy and Elwood, are grateful for the generous sponsorship from the following and we encourage ACTRA riders and family to support them:

Say it with Stitches www.sayitwithstitches.ca

The Distance Depot www.thedistancedepot.com

Taylored Tack www.tayloredtack.com

Barn Braids http://custombarnbraids.webs.com/

Fredie's Fantastic Fish House http://www.frediesfantasticfish.com/

Fiske’s Animal Care Products www.fiskes.ca

Falmouth Farm Market donated a 50lb bag of carrots

Bits and Bridles Tack shop donated a 40lb bag of HF/HFiber

Pam Thornton made a financial contribution

Sherry Brooks donated Distance Depot items