Saturday, July 7, 2012

Paris' Perception

Well Lynn told me today that we were going to get into some serious training. Hmm I wondered what can I train Lynn to do today. Well it didn't take me long to come up with something. Lynn came out with a bucket and a sponge and then sat some hay around the bucket. Then she started to put water in the sponge and let it drip into the bucket. I stepped back to teach Lynn that when sponges are wet I will choose to stand back and meditate. As soon as she got busy talking to Carrilee and stopped making a noise with the bucket I would step forward and eat the hay. I thought it was important to teach Lynn that I like to eat when it is quiet so I worked really hard at enforcing this and some times i meditated for a long time while she was hunched over that silly bucket making a fuss with the water but I continued to walk up and eat the second it was quiet. It took quite a while but I think she's catching on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors for the Autumn Run 2012

Tidal Treasures Stables, along with Lucy and Elwood, are grateful for the generous sponsorship from the following and we encourage ACTRA riders and family to support them:

Say it with Stitches www.sayitwithstitches.ca

The Distance Depot www.thedistancedepot.com

Taylored Tack www.tayloredtack.com

Barn Braids http://custombarnbraids.webs.com/

Fredie's Fantastic Fish House http://www.frediesfantasticfish.com/

Fiske’s Animal Care Products www.fiskes.ca

Falmouth Farm Market donated a 50lb bag of carrots

Bits and Bridles Tack shop donated a 40lb bag of HF/HFiber

Pam Thornton made a financial contribution

Sherry Brooks donated Distance Depot items