Thursday, June 6, 2013

Paris' Perspective - I Did Not Know Until Tonight

Until tonight -
I did not know that I could poop and trot at the same time.
My Rider did not know how awesome my 19 mph canter felt, until tonight.
I did not know that I WILL take over the lead after I've worked for 10 miles
My Rider did not know how awesome my 19 mph canter felt, until tonight.
I did not know that the reflection of trees and sky in the puddle is not a hole into the next universe.
My Rider did not know how awesome my 19 mph canter felt, until tonight.
I did not know that there is a consequence when my nose shoots straight up in the air (ouch).
My Rider did not know how awesome my 19 mph canter felt, until tonight.
I did not really know how much fun it is out on the trail....until tonight.  I love it!! Saddle me up and let's get going!
My Rider did not know how awesome my 19 mph canter felt, until tonight.........sigh xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors for the Autumn Run 2012

Tidal Treasures Stables, along with Lucy and Elwood, are grateful for the generous sponsorship from the following and we encourage ACTRA riders and family to support them:

Say it with Stitches www.sayitwithstitches.ca

The Distance Depot www.thedistancedepot.com

Taylored Tack www.tayloredtack.com

Barn Braids http://custombarnbraids.webs.com/

Fredie's Fantastic Fish House http://www.frediesfantasticfish.com/

Fiske’s Animal Care Products www.fiskes.ca

Falmouth Farm Market donated a 50lb bag of carrots

Bits and Bridles Tack shop donated a 40lb bag of HF/HFiber

Pam Thornton made a financial contribution

Sherry Brooks donated Distance Depot items