Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Real Deal

Aziim here -
Hi Folks!  I just wanted to let everybody know what REALLY goes on at this barn of ours!  Don't let those humans let you think it is all fun and games and silly little walks in the woods!  No sir-ee!!  A week or two ago, both Kohl and I were introduced to "TROY TRAINING".  And Man - that is work -- work -- WORK !!
I managed to hide a video camera - NOT easy I can assure you - and I got some real incriminating footage - take a look!  First we had to go one way ... for hours .... What makes you think horses can't tell time!   (Trust me, I really had to shorten the video!)

Then my human - Troy, made us go around the other way AND jump over logs - well, one log - but it was EXHAUSTING I tell you! ... for hours and hours!  (Trust me, I had to really shorten this video too!)

Then - we both saw ourselves in the mirror ... we were both SWEATING!!! EWWWW!!! I mean really - is that any way to treat the "Ships of the Desert!" - oh, no - that was camels wasn't it! Well, KINGS of the desert then! I mean, what shoddy treatment. Are you serious!!
Around we go some more Link
Afterward, I decided that Kohl and I had to have a private conversation about this outrageous situation!


Man - Just LOOK at me! I am ALL SWEATY!



Yeah - you are! and I am sooooooooooooooo tired I can barely stand up!  Did we miss supper?

I tell you Kohl - we are going to have 'ta break-out-of-here! I mean, they actually expect us to EXERCISE!

I know they open this door somehow ... is this the latch???

Oh - here is the latch!  Man-O-Man these things are tricky!


Groan!  It won't open ... We are DOOMED!! 







2 comments:

Sponsors for the Autumn Run 2012

Tidal Treasures Stables, along with Lucy and Elwood, are grateful for the generous sponsorship from the following and we encourage ACTRA riders and family to support them:

Say it with Stitches www.sayitwithstitches.ca

The Distance Depot www.thedistancedepot.com

Taylored Tack www.tayloredtack.com

Barn Braids http://custombarnbraids.webs.com/

Fredie's Fantastic Fish House http://www.frediesfantasticfish.com/

Fiske’s Animal Care Products www.fiskes.ca

Falmouth Farm Market donated a 50lb bag of carrots

Bits and Bridles Tack shop donated a 40lb bag of HF/HFiber

Pam Thornton made a financial contribution

Sherry Brooks donated Distance Depot items