Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tammy's Secret

What a dull, dreary day.  It was supposed to be warm today and I was soo looking forward to a nice, warm day.  Well, technically I suppose it was warm, but it was also very damp, windy and plain miserable.  Instead of lifting my spirits; today's weather drew me down into that miserable winter feeling; like it was a day to be "endured" instead of "lived"  Hate those kinds of days.  Add a bit of a cold/flu feeling and you've got one miserable little Lynnie.  Yep, that was my day.

Tonight, with the energy of a flea, I decided to weed out some of my videos and clean up my computer - when I came across this little gem.  I've seen the video before but never listened to the words.  It's pretty funny - came just at the right time.  Basically, it is the end of a long competitive day and the adults are sitting around catching their breath while the kids start cleaning tack for the next day.  Actually, most of us are sitting around...Pam (who didn't even ride that day) is sprawled right out in the grass.  Anyway, I digress.  The video starts with Tammy revealing a secret about her horse experience and I poke fun at her.  Mistake -- cause Little Brother Troy ain't going to let me get away with that.  Of course, then Pam has to add her two cents in (she doesn't bother to situp mind you, just adds in while she's lying there!).  All in fun.  I miss these weekends terribly on days like this. Can't wait for more of them.

Tammy's Secret (video link)

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I didn't remember it either and I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching it almost takes you right back to that warm summer day! I do remember this :)

    ReplyDelete

Sponsors for the Autumn Run 2012

Tidal Treasures Stables, along with Lucy and Elwood, are grateful for the generous sponsorship from the following and we encourage ACTRA riders and family to support them:

Say it with Stitches www.sayitwithstitches.ca

The Distance Depot www.thedistancedepot.com

Taylored Tack www.tayloredtack.com

Barn Braids http://custombarnbraids.webs.com/

Fredie's Fantastic Fish House http://www.frediesfantasticfish.com/

Fiske’s Animal Care Products www.fiskes.ca

Falmouth Farm Market donated a 50lb bag of carrots

Bits and Bridles Tack shop donated a 40lb bag of HF/HFiber

Pam Thornton made a financial contribution

Sherry Brooks donated Distance Depot items