Tuesday, August 20, 2013

McDonald's Judged Pleasure, 2013

The second day we were in New Brunswick earlier this month, we rode in a Judged Pleasure.  You have a choice when riding in a "JP" to ride just for miles (your miles count towards your official total) or to also compete.  Judging is based on how clean your horse is, how clean your tack is, and a whole bunch of  horsemanship criteria.

Three of us rode that day.   Shelley went out alone on Spirit.  Tammy/Wind and Lynn/Paris stayed together as a team.  I didn't compete but Shelley and Tammy did.

It was a beautiful day and some of the Tidal Treasures Crew (mostly Carrillee I think) took some great pictures.  I made the mistake of trying to photo edit the pictures so they would look even nicer and they did on iphoto slide show but the second I transferred them to YouTube they were terrible!  So last night, I recreated the slide show onto Imovie and transferred it to YouTube. (They still seem a bit fuzzy but I give up.)

Also, if you have a phone or a tablet, you will not be able to view this.  I found out that because I am using "current" music from itunes that it is only playable on a computer (Stupid, I know).  May have to find another way to source my music.....or go back to songs that are not copyrighted.

Now that I'm done complaining about the process, here's the link to the slide show!

Link to McDonald's JP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors for the Autumn Run 2012

Tidal Treasures Stables, along with Lucy and Elwood, are grateful for the generous sponsorship from the following and we encourage ACTRA riders and family to support them:

Say it with Stitches www.sayitwithstitches.ca

The Distance Depot www.thedistancedepot.com

Taylored Tack www.tayloredtack.com

Barn Braids http://custombarnbraids.webs.com/

Fredie's Fantastic Fish House http://www.frediesfantasticfish.com/

Fiske’s Animal Care Products www.fiskes.ca

Falmouth Farm Market donated a 50lb bag of carrots

Bits and Bridles Tack shop donated a 40lb bag of HF/HFiber

Pam Thornton made a financial contribution

Sherry Brooks donated Distance Depot items